Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yay I am a blogger!!

I figured, i might as well share what I love to do by blogging. I have all these thoughts going through my mind.......what kind of neckline should this dress have, should I use print or plain color fabric, how will it fit??? There is something interesting about finding the right fabric and creating the right clothes for any shape with the appropriate fabric. Since this is my first post, I will simply say that my goal is to share with you what I do in the 'fashion' world. Currently I am working on some spring/summer dresses and I will share the pics as I make them. In the meantime, I spent some time last year, creating a simple classic clothing line. At first my focus was on tall pants, but I gradually added a few things that will make it a complete ensemble. A few of the pieces are shown below. BIG THANKS to my lovely Model Amanda!










No comments:

Post a Comment